Looking for How to remove the share button on Facebook.
Prope shares a lot of posts on Facebook and shares them with their family and friends. But sometimes you don’t want others to share your post.
And you can totally do that Facebook allows you to take disable the share button so that no one can share your post without your consent.
Plus, sometimes it’s good to not compromise your privacy. And keep it private.
So let’s take a look at How to Remove the Share Button on Facebook.
How to Remove the ShareButton on Facebook
It’s totally normal to disable the share button. People do it all the time and make their posts unsharable.
Sometimes its get hard to change such a setting if you have no idea how to proceed. Especially if it’s your first time.
Just perform the step mentioned below to remove the share button on Facebook.
- login to your account.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings & Privacy”.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Scroll down to Privacy section and click on “Profile and tagging”.
- Click on “Allow others to share your posts to their story”.
- Select “No”. This setting disable sharing feature. Now Peopke will not able to shrare your post.
- Now got to your Facebook profile and select which you would like to disable share button.
- Click on the three dot icon at the top right corner and select “Edit post privacy”.
- Choose “Friends” it will allow only your friends to see and share your posts.
Now you have successfully changed the setting. People that are not on your friend’s list will not be able to share it.